Place is one place in India which is famous for its clean and beautiful beaches. Goa Tourism has almost 35 beaches that tourist coming to Goa mush visit. Goa is divided mainly in 3 parts , North Goa, central Goa and South Goa. Both parts have different beaches and every beach has its own beauty.
List of North Goa Beaches are as follows
1. Querim Beach , North Goa
2. Arambol Beach, north Goa
3. Mandrem Beach, North Goa
4. Morjim Beach Goa
5. Chapora Beach Goa
6. Vagator Beach Goa
7. Anjuna Beach Goa
8. Baga Beach Goa
9. Calangute Beach Goa
10. Candolim Beach Goa
11. Sunquerim Beach Goa
Central Goa Beaches are
South Goa Beach
1. Colva Beach
2. Benaulim Beach
3. Cavelossim Beach Goa
4. Mobor Beach
5. Betul Beach
6. Agonda Beach
7. Palolem Beach
8. Butterfly Beach
9 Patnem Beach
10. Talpona Beach
11. Galgibaga Beach
12. Polem Beach
There are many other beaches in and near by goa. as
2. Ashwem Beach
3. Velsao Beach
4. Hollant Beach
Every Beach has its own significance and beauty. We will like to elaborate all below as per area.
North Goa Beaches
1. Sunquerim Beach: Beach is located 13 km away from Panjim. Beach is not very popular and not very much crowded. Place is good if you are looking for peace place. There is also old Portuguese fort built at bank of Sea. Fort was built to save attacks from sea routes. You will find crowd near Fort area of beach. Apart from that full beach is peaceful.
2.Candolim Beach : Beach is very famous for Sunburn Festival. Beach is one of the longest in Goa with streach of more then 1 km. Place is 13 km from Panjim City.
3. Calangute Beach : it is very famous beach of North goa and is adjacent to Baga Beach. Calangute Beach is famous for water sports goa, good food and market. Place is famous for accommodations and beautiful hotel. Place is a bit crowded due to popularity and water sports. Beach has many pubs and beautiful night life as well. Place is 16 km from Panjim and 2 km from baga.
4. Baga Beach:
Beach is very famous among Tourism coming to Goa. Place is famous for water sports, nice beach properties and night life and many more. Beach is near by Calangute beach and 19 km from Panjim.
5. Anjuna Beach: Anjuna beach is famous for hangout and is 21 km from Panjim and 7km away from baga. Food lowers can enjoy sea food, chilled beer and music at near by restaurants ant nominal rates.
6. Vagator Beach : This is one of the best beaches of Goa. Place has white sand and is perfect for relaxing. Place is covert by coconut trees and is just near Chapora beach. This beach is 21 km from Panjim.
7. Chopara Beach : This beach is located near Chapora Village . It is 24 km from Panjim and is very famous for movie “Dil Chahta Hai”. Place has white sand and lava rocks making it beautiful contrast for visitors.
8. Morjim Beach :
Place is very famous for Olive Ridley Turtles and variety of birds. Beach is also very famous due to majority of Russian immigrants. Place is also nesting ground to many species’s of Birds. Beach is good and peace place as parties and loud music is banned in this area. Place is 29 km from Panjim
9. Mandrem Beach : Place is famous for dolphin spotting and white sand. Place is very famous for romantic evenings . Place is famous for Sea Food and bird watching. This beach has calm water which is different from other beaches of Goa.
10. Arambol Beach: This is one of those beautiful unexplored beach which is surrounded by Fresh water lake and market. Place is also famous as it is traditional fisherman village . Place is 50 Km from Panjim.
11.Querim Beach: Place is very famous with name kerim Beach. Place is very near to Tiracol Fort which is 17th century Portuguese fort. Fort is now converted to hotel but is still very famous for paragliding, water sports. etc.
Region Central Goa Beaches
1. Betalbatim Beach: Beach is famous for golden sand , dolphin sighting, cold pine trees and many more. Place is famous and is 10 km from Margao
2. Majorda Beach : This is very famous place for Goa traditional drinks and music along with food. This beach also host Christmas carnival in December and is located 11 km from Margao
3. Candaulim Beach : It is very beautiful white sand beach and is good place to spend with loved ones. place is 25 km from Margao city
4. Bogmalo Beach: Place is very famous for handicraft shops and also has clean clear water which is ideal for swimming. Place is 14 km from Panjim
5.Sididao Beach : Place is very famous among those who have hobby to collect shells. place also has beautiful chapel of Jesus and is 12 km from Panjim
6.Dona Paula Beach : Place is slightly crowded with tourist and has very beautiful rocky shores , harbor , and a great picnic sport. Place is 6 km from Panjim
7. Miramar Beach : It is crowded beach as it is nearest beach to Panjim. It is just 3 km from Panjim city and home to many churches of goa .
South Goa Beaches
1. Polem Beach: Place is famous for white sand, clean water and secluded beach. it is famous for sunbath and swimming. Place is almost 60 km from Margao and famous for bird watching.
2. Galgibaga Beach: Place is long sandy beach and is about 52 km from Margao. Place is also famous with name of Philosopher’s Retreat. Place is good for yoga, meditation and many more.
3.Talpona Beach : Place is 44 km from margao and is isolated beach with golden sand and fisherman village.
4.Patnem Beach : Place is located 39 km from Margao and is famous for cleanliness and peace.
Place is different from other beaches as it has lush green forest surrounded around . Place can be reached by Boat easily or trekking. Beach also has sunset and sunrise view.
6. Palolem Beach : Place has stunning view of white sand , palm groves and lot more. place is 38 km from Margao. Place is also ranked among best beaches of Goa.
7. Agonda Beach
: Place is located 37 Km from Margao. Beach is 15 minutes far from Palolem. Place is famous for olive ridley turtles for nesting and lay eggs. Place is away from city so one can relax have peace of mind .
8. Betul Beach : This Quiet Beach is ideal for people looking for peace . Place has small river nearby and famous Baradi Cross Church near by. Beach is located 14 km from Margao. Place is near by village due to which it is not very popular.
9.Mobor Beach : Place is famous for handicraft items and water sports with clean sandy beach. Place is 17 km from Margao.
10. Cavelossim Beach: Place is also famous as Aesthetic beach. Place has white sand and Lava rocks with different beach shacks. Beach also has accommodations available near by . Place is 15 km from Margao
11. Benaulim Beach: Place is 6 km from MArgao and is beautiful for bull fighting events and st. john the baptist church.
Conclusion : Goa is full of beaches and one can enjoy all with Goa Tour Packages from a1journey