Famous Resorts in Goa
Famous goa resorts
Goa is a popular tourists spot in India and Abroad. The sun-kissed place is known for its mesmeric beaches, party life and charming churches. There are a lot of luxuries resorts in Goa near beaches. You can reach these resorts easily and you will get a traditional hospitality here.
The North Goa Resorts:-
1. Riva Resort as the name says is situated on the Mandrem beach. It has white sand, sparkling waters, this resort offers seafood, meats and freshly grown vegetables with coconut milk, chili and spices. In this resort, you will experience the perfect mix of luxury, beach and sand.
2. Whispering Palm Beach Resort is situated on Candolim. The comfy rooms will give you a hassle free slumber wrapped with personalized services. It also features a swimming pool and fitness center. Vegetarian and Non – Vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. Paradise Village Beach Resort is situated on the Calangute Beach. Completely designed on lines of Spanish villas with a large swimming pool, 3 multi-cuisine restaurant dish out delicious fares alongside karaoke and a pool Bar .
4. Vivant by Taj – Property is one of the Famous resorts situated on fort aguada in goa. Architecture of the room and the resort is based on Goan – Portuguese design.
The South Goa Resort:-
1. The Zuri Beach Resort blends the style and luxury with the world class facilities. Its paramount accommodation, lip sacking cuisine, sun kissed beaches, serene blue seas and lush greenery.
2. Mayfair Resort it will give you a luxurious stay with your friends and family in famous goa resorts near panjim. You can relax with a couple massage or a candle light dinner with a bottle of wine with your partner.
3. Ramada Beach Resort has situated at Varca beach it has white sand and beautiful waterfront views. While at the resort, go for a swim in a large outdoor pool, relax in an in-house sauna facility or work up a sweat in the provided exercise room.
4. Park Hyatt Resort is located on the Arosim beach in white spotless sand. It has waterways that replicate the backwater ecosystem. The architecture of this resort is quite charming. This resort has the best seafood in town.
For book Goa tour and Honeymoon Packages contact A1 Journey Team: